The Diffrence between Minning and Ordinary belt conveyor
Belt conveyors are widely used in many industries, including the grain industry, foundry industry, chemical industry, and food industry.
Mining belt conveyors are widely used in the production and transportation of coal mines, iron ores, copper mines, gold mines, aluminum ores, and minerals.
Compared with ordinary belt conveyors, mining belt conveyors have the following characteristics:
1. Compact structure, stable foundation, lightweight machine architecture
2. It has strong conveying capacity, large operating length and high running speed, and can adapt to uphill and downhill slopes, corners and complex transportation environments.
3. There are certain requirements for the maximum inclination angle, maximum length and lifting height of the conveyor.
4. Strong conveying capacity, large operating length and high running speed. It can adapt to uphill and downhill slopes, corners and complex transportation environments.
5. The mining belt conveyor has a material temperature of ≤60 degrees, can operate in a low temperature environment of minus 20 degrees, can adapt to humid underground tunnel environments, and can be equipped with multiple units to complete complex conveying systems.
There is no doubt that the quality requirements of the mining belt conveyor for coal mine industry are higher