As a belt conveyor manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. Zoomry is a factory integrating design, R&D, and manufacture. Our company has professional after-sales service team, which can solve customer's problem in 24 hours. Our mission is to create value for customers and make transportation more environmentally friendly and efficient! Our vision is to become the leader in the global bulk material handling industry!
What is a pipe conveyor?
Belt conveyors for bulk material are the most economical way to transport bulk material over short and long distances. Belt conveyors use a belt to transport the material and control the feed in one or more inlet areas. The bulk material is located at the top of the belt and is contained by belt chutes or sidewalls. Our belt conveyors can easily handle conveying capacities of up to 50,000 cubic feet per hour. Belt conveyors are ideal for conveying materials with large and varying particle sizes.
Zoomry's belt conveyors are used in many industries, including the aggregate, cement, chemical, mining and wastewater industries, to convey and lift bulk materials.
Available features and options● Abrasion resistant conveyor belts - reduces wear and extends service life
● Heavy-duty idlers with anti-friction bearings - extend idler life and reduce horsepower requirements
● Heavy-duty structural frame and supports - provide system rigidity
● High-torque drives - provide power in tough conditions
● Dust-proof construction - eliminates dust emissions
● Available configurations
● Slotted roller belt conveyors
● Slider bed belt conveyors
● Flexible wall belt conveyors
Belt conveyors for bulk material advantagesBelt conveyors are used all over the world for conveying bulk materials. Belt conveyors have many advantages over other types of bulk material handling equipment. Some of the advantages are.
● Belt conveyors are capable of handling a wide range of bulk materials, from very fine to bulky. Very fine materials such as Portland cement are loaded at the dock using belt conveyors. Bulky materials such as coal are transported out of mines using belt conveyors.
● Belt conveyors can be designed to handle the capacity of any operation. Belt conveyors typically unload ships at a capacity of 10,000 tons per hour. Belt conveyors can also be designed for batch operations or to move small amounts of material between processes.
● Belt conveyors can be configured to fit almost any application. Belt conveyors can convey material horizontally, at an incline, or both. It is common for a single belt conveyor to convey material horizontally for a certain distance, then lift the material onto an inclined section of the belt conveyor and convey it horizontally again.
● Belt conveyors can be used for stacking or retrieving bulk materials. Radial stackers are used for stacking large quantities of material, such as wood chips, coal or ore. Recovery belt conveyors are located below the stack and are used to transport material into the plant for processing.
● Belt conveyors require less horsepower to operate than other types of conveyors. The bulk material is carried on top of the belt and remains stationary, so much less energy is required to move it.
● Belt conveyors have proven to be a reliable method of conveying bulk materials. The industry standard for belt conveyor design is set by the Conveying Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA).