1. This product is refined from nylon canvas through calendering, molding, vulcanization and other processes.2. This product adapts to the requirements of different use conditions, and can be made into different structures such as wrapping type, open side type, middle ladder type, side ladder type, etc.
Nylon Conveyor Belt is suitable for conveying non-corrosive, non-sharp bulk, granular and powder materials at room temperature, such as coal, coke, sand, cement and other bulk materials (materials) or finished items, conveying bulk density Various bulk, granular, powdery and other loose materials of 6.5~2.5t/m3 can also be used for the transportation of finished goods.
1. The belt body has good elasticity, impact resistance and wear resistance.
2. Good flexibility, easy to groove.
3. No mildew corrosion.
1. During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances that affect the quality of rubber, and keep it 1 meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15℃-+40℃, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. The conveyor belt must be placed in rolls during storage and must not be folded. During storage, it should be turned once a quarter.
4. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not be greater than 5.0 m/s, and the low speed should be used as much as possible when transporting bulky and abrasive materials and using a fixed plow unloading device. When the specified speed is exceeded, the service life of the tape will be affected.
5. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller and the reversing roller, and the requirements for the groove angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
6. In order to reduce the impact and wear of the material on the belt, the feeding direction should follow the running direction of the belt; the drop of the material falling on the belt should be minimized; the feeding port should avoid the top of the roller or roller; The material section should shorten the distance between the rollers and take buffer measures. In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, a rubber plate with suitable hardness should be used for the contact part of the material blocking device, the scraper cleaning device and the unloading device and the tape, and the tape head with a cloth layer should not be used.
7. The conveyor belt should pay attention to the following items during use:
A. Avoid the idler roller being covered by the material, resulting in ineffective rotation, preventing material leakage from being stuck between the roller and the belt, and paying attention to the lubrication of the moving parts, but the conveyor belt must not be oily.
B. Try to avoid starting with load.
C. If the tape deviates, measures should be taken in time to correct it.
D. If local damage to the tape is found, it should be repaired in time to avoid expansion.
E. Avoid the tape from being blocked by racks, pillars or block materials to prevent breaking and tearing.