2. Before starting, the tightness of the Conveyor Belt should be adjusted, the belt buckle should be firm, the transmission parts such as bearings, gears and chains should be in good condition, the idlers and protective devices should be complete, the electrical protection should be zero or grounded well, and the width of the conveyor belt and the drum should be good. Consistent.
3. When starting, it should be run with no load first, and the material can be evenly loaded after the operation is normal. Do not start after charging.
4. When several conveyors are feeding in series, they should be started in sequence from the unloading end, and can only be loaded after all the conveyors are running normally.
5. When feeding, it should be aligned with the center of the conveyor belt and the height should be lowered to reduce the impact of the blanking on the conveyor belt and rollers. Feeding should remain uniform.
6. During the operation, the operation of the machine should be observed at any time. When the conveyor belt is found to be loose or deviated, it should be stopped for adjustment.
7. During operation, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to pass under the conveyor belt or cross it from above. When the conveyor belt slips, it is strictly forbidden to pull it by hand. It is strictly forbidden to perform cleaning or maintenance operations during operation.
8. When conveying bulk materials, protective devices such as loading plates or fences should be installed on both sides of the conveyor belt.
9. Adjusting the discharge height of the conveyor should be done when the machine is stopped. After adjustment, the connecting nut should be tightened and the safety pin should be inserted.
10. When it is necessary to stop the machine during transportation, the loading should be stopped first, and the machine should be stopped after the material on the conveyor belt has been unloaded. When several conveyors stop working in series, they should stop in sequence from the feeding end.
11. When the power supply is interrupted or suddenly stopped due to other reasons, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the material on the conveyor belt should be removed.
Unique understanding and innovation of conveyors: stable operation is the first mission of the equipment. There is no doubt about the importance of the quality and service life of the equipment. At the same time, stable operation and convenient maintenance should be the top priority.