Impact idler surfaces are created by heating rubber surfaces, and as a result, they are wear-, impact-, and aging-resistant. It also has other significant qualities including a noise-free, anti-static, highly flexible, self-lubricating tear Conveyor Belt, and lowering resistance appropriate for long distance transport to save energy consumption.
1. Highly-effective labyrinth seals protected from dust & water into the bearing;
2. Designed and manufactured for a long, trouble-free life;
3. Maintenance-free, high-quality sealed ball bearing;
4. Absorbs weight and shocks;
5. High loading capacity.
Roller Diameter: 89, 102, 108, 114, 127, 133, 140, 152, 159, 165, 178, 194, 219mm
Roller Length: 100-2400mm.
Shaft Diameter: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50mm
Bearing type: 6204, 6205, 6305, 6206, 6306, 6307, 6308, 6309, 6310
Standard: DIN, CEMA, JIS, AS, GOST, etc.
We can produce according to customer's request.
There are the following eight indicators to measure the quality of rollers:
1. The radial runout of the roller (this indicator directly affects the stability of material conveying.)
2. Axial string momentum (directly affects the service life of the roller)
3. Flexibility (affects the service life of the roller and the service life of the tape, as well as the driving power of the whole machine)
4. Waterproof performance (affects the service life of the roller)
5. Dustproof performance (affects the service life of the roller)
6. Axial bearing capacity (affects the service life of the roller)
7. Impact resistance (affects the service life of the roller)
8. Rotation resistance (affects the service life of the tape).