1. The normal service life of the idler roller is more than 20000h, and generally no maintenance is required. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oiling maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal, etc. The idlers with abnormal noise and non-rotating should be replaced in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the opening of the bearing cage must be outward. After the bearing is installed in the idler roller, an appropriate clearance should be maintained and it must not be crushed to death.
3. The labyrinth seals should use original accessories, and they should be put into the idler rollers separately during assembly, and cannot be assembled together.
4. When using the middle idler, it should be strictly prevented from hitting the idler tube with heavy objects.
5. In order to ensure the sealing performance and performance of the roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will.