The mobile radial telescopic ship loader ensures unparalleled flexibility when loading ships. The radial and telescoping features allow operators to easily trim hatches or multiple hatches from a single feed position, reducing hatch changeover time and production downtime. They can easily load vessels up to Panamax size and offer complete mobility, chute and dust suppression/vacuum options for specific applications and materials
Why you choose mobile radial telescopic ship loader?
1. Telescoping and radial features provide unmatched trimming capabilities for the majority of vessel sizes at various port, terminal, dockside, etc. scales.
2. It has powered wheels, tracks, rails, and a combination to fit a whole range of jetty/quayside designs for its comprehensive on-site mobility.
3. Complete feed-in, transfer, and discharge ports that are completely sealed to prevent spills on the job site, as well as choices for dust extraction and suppression for handling a wide range of bulk materials
4. The loading rate of barge ships is about 3,000 TPH. With the help of our radial telescopic ship loader, you may have a very effective ship loading system.
5. Our radial telescoping barge loader can fulfill diverse requirements of loading bulk materials on different sized ships, and it has fully expanded lengths up to 58 meters.
1. The mobile shiploader/unloader is designed for loading barges, Coaster, Handysize, Small Handysize and Panamax vessels.
2. Fully maneuverable for use in ports of different sizes to load a variety of vessels.
Capable of handling various materials such as coal, grain, fertilizer, ores (iron, copper, gold, bauxite), aggregates, wood chips, wood pellets, sulfur, cement clinker, etc.
3. Can easily feed from stationary conveyor systems, wheel loaders, trucks, overhead conveyors, trip conveyors and many more.