The large inclination belt conveyor is a general-purpose continuous conveying equipment for bulk materials. The large inclination belt conveyor can be used in coal, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, grain, port, ship, thermal power and other industries. For conveying materials with special requirements, such as: high temperature, materials with acid, alkali, oil or organic solvents, special Conveyor Belts are required. The large inclination belt conveyor adopts the conveyor belt with corrugated sidewalls and diaphragms, which is technologically advanced, novel in structure, optional inclination angle (0°~90°), large in conveying capacity, small in floor space, low in energy consumption, The characteristics of low noise, stable operation of the belt, long service life, and many optional types are beneficial to the overall design and save the overall cost. It is an ideal equipment for conveying bulk materials at large inclination angles. The main features of the large inclination belt conveyor:
(1) It can transport bulk materials at a large inclination angle, which can save a lot of equipment floor space and completely solve the conveying angle that cannot be achieved by ordinary and patterned belt conveyors.
(2) The mechanized belt conveyor conveys materials, and the overall investment cost is low, saving about 20% to 30% of the investment cost.
(3) Compared with ordinary belt conveyors, bucket elevators and scraper conveyors, this model has excellent comprehensive technical performance.
(4) The conveying capacity is large, up to 5000m3/h, and the vertical lifting height can reach 500m.
(5) When the material is conveyed vertically, the particle size of the material can be as high as 400mm.
(6) From horizontal to inclined (or vertical) can smoothly transition.
(7) Low energy consumption, simple structure and convenient maintenance.
(8) The tape has high strength and long service life.