The correct use of high-angle Conveyor Belts can ensure the reduction of accidents in production, protect the health of workers, and reduce unnecessary troubles for manufacturers. So how should high-angle conveyor belts be used?
1. It is strictly forbidden to use belts of different types and specifications together.
2. Prevent folding and pressing of hard objects during use. It should be used and stored in coils.
3. The direction and speed of the material to be transported are consistent with the direction and speed of the belt.
4. Before use, generally start the machine empty to avoid overloading of the motor and slipping of the conveyor belt. Before stopping the machine, all the materials on the belt should be unloaded.
5. The tension should not be too large during use, and it should be guaranteed to work under a small tension on the premise that the transmission roller does not slip, and the material does not transition.
6. Do not allow the belt to deviate or meander during transportation and should be adjusted in time.
7. If the phenomenon of slippage or unmoving occurs during use, the fault should be eliminated in time, the tensioning system should be adjusted, and the tensioning device should be kept flexible.